A piano and/or organ are the centre pieces to your home or establishment and a valuable possession. Here are Cheap movers and packers melbourne most trusted piano movers, can help you move your pianos/organs with the utmost professional knowledge of pianos. We understand what a large task moving a piano is, but we also know how to make sure it is done right. It is the only thing we move, unlike other moving companies, we specialize exclusively on moving your pianos.
We provide our services and melbourne piano movers at an cheapest price, with great customer service and respectful service and are passionate about delivering your most prized possession the same way you entrusted it to us.
We are fully licensed, bonded and insured; our piano moving equipment is specifically designed to do the one job- move pianos. There isn’t a situation that we are not prepared for; we can move a piano up and down flights of stairs, out of windows if necessary, balconies too! There is nothing that our equipment and our people can’t handle or haven’t been trained on. We are careful to not damage the piano, but as well as the home or establishment we are moving it out/in of.
Since we own all of our equipment we made sure they were outfitted specially for melbourne piano moving with extra padding/carpeting and allowing a capacity up to 2000 lbs. We also carry cargo insurance to ensure that your piano is fully covered during transit, we are also happy to say that our insurance is totally affordable because of the fact that we do anything and everything to ensure that we never encounter an issue with moving a piano.
As a piano moving expert we can offer distinct advantages:
1. Our Cheap Piano movers melbourne will prepare the grand piano for moving: Remove the lyre of the piano, the lid of the piano and the piano lid hinges. Wrap the piano parts in blankets. Lay two blankets over the top of the piano board.
2. While two piano movers hold the piano up, a third piano mover removes the left and rear piano legs. The piano legs will either screw off or be released at the turn of a wooden or metal tab.
3. The piano movers melbourne then ease the piano on to the piano board.
4. The Piano movers then remove the remaining (right) leg.
5. Next, the piano movers wrap the piano with moving blankets leaving some air vents so there’s no condensation inside the piano.
6, The piano movers then strap the piano to the piano board making sure that any belts or buckles from the straps do not gouge the sides of the piano.
7. The grand piano on the piano board is then placed on a sturdy, four-wheeled piano dolly by piano movers.
8. The piano movers can now move the piano around and into a truck safely.
9. The melbourne piano movers then remove the remaining (right) leg.